Duke Transit is expected to operate the C1: East-West and C2 buses beginning at 7 a.m. Tuesday, and the H2 bus with limited service will begin at 6:10 a.m. from Parking Garage 3 to Duke Medicine Pavilion.
Additional bus service will begin at 12 p.m. Tuesday after the severe weather and emergency conditions policy for Duke University and Duke University Health System expires. Please see here for other routes.
Passengers are encouraged to check TransLoc before heading out to a bus stop throughout Tuesday for real-time updates.
In addition, here are other updates:
- All remote parking lots on Hillsborough Road, including the Grey Stone Church lot and the Best Products lot behind Sheetz will be closed on Tuesday due to icy conditions. There will be no Duke Transit service from these lots. Transit officials encourage customers of these parking lots to use Parking Garage 3 on Fulton Street where parking gate arms will be up. There will be ample spaces.
- Perkins/Bostock will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday. Lilly Library, the Music Library, and the Rubenstein Library open at 12 p.m. Tuesday. For updated hours, please visit this page.
- Updates to campus eatery hours will continue to be posted to this DukeALERT page into Tuesday morning. After 12 p.m. Tuesday, please check directly with the campus restaurant or Duke Dining website for hours of operation.
- Brodie Gym will open Tuesday from noon to 4 p.m. Wilson Recreation Center will remain closed until Wednesday as part of planned winter renovations with limited access to authorized personnel. Both recreation centers will return to normal operating hours on Wednesday.
- Duke Primary Care plans to open all urgent care and continuity practice sites no later than 12 p.m. Tuesday. Many practices expect to be open at 10 a.m.
Get the latest adjustments to campus dining, stores, parking and busing here.