Due to weather and icy road conditions, some campus buses are not running while others are operating under reduced service with fewer buses. Passengers should prepare for delays due to hazardous conditions.
The H6 bus is running regular service at this time however its route is modified and serving PG3 and Research Drive only. Other routes operating with fewer buses include the H2 and H5. The LaSalle is not running, and the C4 will provide service until 12:30 p.m. For other Duke transit impacts, passengers should check the TransLoc map for real-time status of bus locations.
Here are some other updates at this time:
- The talk with Gen. Martin Dempsey at 5 p.m. today at Fuqua is postponed.
- The Goodson Law Library, Duke Divinity School Library, and David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library will be closed today. Fuqua’s Ford Library will be closed until 5 p.m. today. Check the Duke Libraries site for updated hours.
- Private Diagnostic Clinics, Duke University Hospital Clinics, Duke Primary Care and Duke Urgent Care will be closed today with some exceptions.
- Some Duke Dining locations are closed today or planning for a delayed opening.
- Some Duke Stores locations will be closed today. Other locations will be open by 10 a.m. or 11 a.m.
- Duke Recreation facilities will remain closed until 5 p.m.
- Duke Credit Union is closed today.
Throughout this weather event, community members can find the latest adjustments to campus dining, stores, parking and busing here.