Due to the extension of Duke’s severe weather policy and road conditions, the annual Samuel DuBois Cook Society dinner scheduled for tonight at the Washington Duke Inn is canceled. The new date for the dinner/awards ceremony will be announced at a later date.
In addition, here are other campus operations updates:
- Wilson and Recreation facilities are closed Tuesday and will re-open Wednesday. Wilson will open at 5:30 a.m., Brodie at 7 a.m. Pascal Field House and outside turf fields are closed as well and will re-open Wednesday (depending on snow removal process).
- All Duke Transit routes remain out of service. Further announcements will be made as soon as staff assess service options based on improvements of roads.
- Triangle Transit will not run express routes today, including the Robertson Scholars route between Duke and UNC. Triangle Transit buses will operate a Sunday service schedule for routes 400 and 700 serving Durham and Duke Hospital.
- More dining facilities are operating on a delay or closed. Due to Wilson Recreation Center’s closing, Quenchers is closed for the day.
- Lilly Library and Perkins/Bostock are open, but Music and Rubenstein libraries, as well as Goodson Law Library, Divinity School Library and the Medical Center Library are closed. Ford is expected to open at 11 a.m. Tuesday. For library hours, see here.
- The Lemur Center has canceled all tours Tuesday.
- Duke Credit Union is closed.
For real-time updates on campus services, please click HERE.